The benefits of getting organized:
- You’ll save time and money; you won’t be searching for misplaced items.
- You will feel in control, more balanced and energized
- To reduce the feeling of being overwhelmed
- You’ll achieve more in less time.
- To project a better image to your clients, colleagues, and friends.
- Stress will be reduced; you won’t be surrounded by too much stuff.
- To clear your head of all the clutter.
- To gain energy and calm from your space.
- To make better use of your talents and skills.
- To have more time to spend on what’s important to you.
- You’ll have a beautiful life, surrounded by things you truly love and enjoy.
My clients and I work together to:
- Set up systems in their homes so routine tasks are easily handled.
- Create systems for handling incoming mail and purchases.
- Make files, papers and supplies accessible when they are needed.
- Create an environment that enables them to stay focused on tasks at hand.
Scheduling organizing sessions
- An organizing session at your home is scheduled (minimum session is 3 hours). Organizing sessions may include a ten minute break every 90 minutes.
- We begin work using the plan of action we have discussed at our first meeting; decluttering while organizing and implementing the new systems. You will begin to see results almost immediately.
- Project and package prices are available, please call or email me to inquire. Payment is due at the end of each session.
Phone Consultation – Complimentary
- Initial phone consultation to introduce ourselves to each other. We’ll chat about your needs, lifestyle and organizing challenges.
- When we’re ready to proceed, an in-home assessment is scheduled at your convenience.
- I arrive on the scheduled date and time and begin with a tour of the space to be organized, as well as other parts of your home to see potential storage areas. We will talk about habits, preferences, daily schedule, work style, and a plan of action
- Usually takes about 1 ½ hours (real talk, no judgment, confidential)
- You’ll receive an Assessment Summary within 3 days.
Proper consideration regarding cancellations and appointment changes is expected. Appointments cancelled within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment time are subject to a cancellation charge. If you need to reschedule or cancel a session, notify Jennifer by telephone as soon as possible. Cancellations made less than 48 hours of the scheduled session will be billed $100.